| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Narsarsuaq in January is cold at -6.8 °C (19.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.1 °C (12 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with some snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of water descends during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Narsarsuaq are dismal having an average of a murky 1:01 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:38 long and the longest day is 7:36 long with an average length of 6:30.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Narsarsuaq January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Narsarsuaq:
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 1097.6 kms (682.1 miles) NNW
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 932.6 kms (579.5 miles) NNW
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 932 kms (579.1 miles) NNW
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 907.2 kms (563.8 miles) NNW
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 1125.5 kms (699.4 miles) NW
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 699 kms (434.4 miles) NNW
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 698.8 kms (434.2 miles) NNW
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 755.9 kms (469.7 miles) NNW
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 985.9 kms (612.7 miles) NW
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) NW
- Frederikshb, Greenland - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WNW
- Julianehb, Greenland - 60.5 kms (37.6 miles) SW
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 1063 kms (660.5 miles) WSW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 1079.1 kms (670.5 miles) SW
- Battle Harbour Lor, Nf, Canada - 1167.2 kms (725.3 miles) SW